Wednesday 29 February 2012

A Cream With The Ultimate Flower Power

Darphin Ideal Resource Smoothing Retexturizing Radiance Cream RRP £50.00 Available nationwide from February 2012



Ideal Resource is described as ‘a multi-corrective treatment that targets the three major sources for youthful looking skin to help erase the appearance of wrinkles and surface imperfections, whilst helping to revive skin’s natural radiance.’

So how are these three areas targeted?

Wrinkles – Japanese knotweed is used to boost natural collagen production so the appearance of wrinkles is reduced.

Radiance - Centella asiatica stimulates natural collagen production; improving skin’s lifted appearance, helping skin reveal its natural glow.

And…

Skin texture - Pyruvic Acid from a white hibiscus flower, works by supporting skin’s natural cell turnover through exfoliation which helps improve skin’s texture and smooth the skin’s surface.

Personally, I find it quite difficult to find a good moisturiser, one that doesn’t just sit on my skin leaving me with a clammy, heavy, blocked feeling… but this one, I’m pleased to say, just melts into my skin. Oooooh.. Ahhhhh… I’m left feeling hydrated and refreshed. As the formula is quite rich, you only need a small amount, which also means it will last longer, definitely giving you worth for money!

Leaving my skin velvety soft to the touch with an instant glow, I feel perfectly pampered and could not recommend this cream more.

Watch this space for updates after regular use.

Stockists: 0870 034 2566 or visit www.darphin.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Aww you just made my day! It means a lot, thank you.

    Just had a quick nosey at your blog - short, snappy and visually heavy, my kind of blog. FAN. Also strongly approve of your favourite things, especially those amazing aztec trousers! FIT. <3

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Your blog is a great blog!

    ReplyDelete