Wednesday 18 January 2012

I am Katie.

Birds flying high, you know how I feeeeel.. Sun in the sky, you know how I feeeeeel.. Breeze just driftin' on by, you know how I feel.. It's a new dawn, it's a new da-a-a-aay, It's a new life for me…. And I'm fee-ee-eeling gooooood…. BOW, BOW BOW, BOW BOW, BOW BOW…!!!

Another new year, another new day and I have found myself in between jobs and twiddling my thumbs. So what does one do to fill the time in a productive way? One starts a blog doesn't one! Jolly good. Well, I thought I'd keep myself busy rather than toning up my thumbs. So here we go, my first post. Welcome!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Katie. I am 23 years old, soon to be 24... (half way to 48! Sob sob...) and I have a degree in Fashion, Media & Promotion. My degree has led me to London where jobs in my field are available (I use the term available loosely...), as I aspire to be either a fashion stylist, a fashion journalist, or a beauty journalist. I like to keep my options open.

After interning for 18 months at various magazines in fashion and beauty, I am now awaiting for a full time position to open up. Fingers crossed eh?

Watch this space.
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment